Thursday, February 19

Becoming any colour you like.

<

About half year since I'm knowing you, but at least one and a fifty that I've first been touched by some kind of pure, shinning sensation comming of your smile that flushes through the air like sweet sorrow, and wich finds just entrance by every skin pore, where I breathed comforting mixture of awesome feelings.

What feelings? that's too hard to detail exactly, but consequences are obvious. Impressed I am of how clearly minded I become when we're close, just sitted next, and I'm sure you agree is totally uncommon; always while a talk or wasting time with other nice one, you loose atention and distract of reality focusing in the conversation, just thinking in hearts and pink, but my discernment grows up to pretty transparent when the other one stands next is you. Strange all these and by moments intriguing, but I'm ever certain about the only cause of are instead your factions drawing a beauty visage emotion around your iris, nose, crossing eyelids, lips and soul, and it reborns to life in each every velvet word your mouth pronounce. Almost equal to sweet poison wich anesthetizes the 5 senses and carry my entire humanity to the cusp of reason and welfare, ya know?

Is not my porpouse to name this with an abstract failure concept, so I prefer just to feel it and trust in synapses process, and be expecting to discuss about subjective theory of reality, and human erotion, so you?


No comments:

Post a Comment